Friday, July 11, 2008

Tri Cities Treasures

The Pasco airport is definitely a destination when I am headed out of or in to Tri Cities. Greeting me either way is Florentyna's offering regional flavors and refreshing savors for all travelers! There is a full restaurant in the airport (that offers catering, too!) and a snack bar once on the inside of security. I have had lattes & muffins in the morning and margaritas & nachos in the evening ~ and I have always been delighted.

Traveling and taste buds are not the only reasons to visit PSC (the airport code for Pasco) ... now there is another inspiration to swing by ~ finding local treasures to treat one another, here or there, with the finest gifts from the Tri Cities area. The goodies are all displayed neatly in the River News & Gifts store presented by Florentyna's. My personal favorite, of course, the t-shirts! Eat My Dust, Drink My Wine © ... and Atomically Correct © tell a tale of Tri Cities spirit and culture. Get one on. And, grab a mug, some sassy Blue Q gum, Chukar Cherries, plus MadHatter Munchies for the road! Remember to get a good book or magazine, too!

Put together your own gift selection to capture the current running through Tri Cities ... Pass it on!

No comments: