Friday, August 8, 2008

A River (or Three) Runs Through It ...

This one is all about finding balance ...

A recent death in the family has helped remind me all how precious life is. "No one gets out of this one alive." Be boldness. Be love. Be beauty.

A stroll along the river led me to wade in the cool waters. I was thankful for the refreshing treat to my toes. While standing ankle-deep at the river's edge, I stumbled across an infinity of beautiful colors as the wet stones revealed their authentic selves. So many attracted my attention, however I restricted my selection to three. These I held in my hands and "inscribed" them with my thoughts.

Peace. Forgiveness. Opulance. We can change the world, together. Then I tossed them back into the water. Then, last evening, I watched as lightening lit up the sky with a show of power and focus. Thunder drummed past overhead. And, drops fell from heaven.

Embrace and add to the blessing that travels with the current running through Tri Cities.

No comments: