Monday, July 6, 2009

Roll with the GGGGGood Times ...

Thanks to the fine planning of girl friends, I enjoyed a celebration of another year gone by (too quickly, I must admit). We started off our gathering in the new tasting room at Goose Ridge Winery. At the bar, we sniffed and sipped through the Merlot, Syrah, Q3 Red Wine, Vireo, Cabernet Sauvignon, and Sol Duc! Then we purchased a bottle (just try to guess which one - yes, it was red) to savor while lounging in overstuffed chairs near the fireplace.

Here I was presented gifts from some of the most fun places including a French style bonnet with netting that I immediately placed upon my noggin to help keep my thoughts from flying all over the place!

Having worked up an appetite, we headed for Katya's Bistro and Wine Bar. Saving room for desserts (chocolate decadence and lemon cake), we each ordered a Strawberry & Asparagus Salad, then we shared crab cakes and stuffed mushrooms and Chicken Marsala.

T'was an evening of gulping, gabbing, giggling, and gracious gobbling among great girlfriends. GGGGGood Time had by all.

Currently going with the flow in Tri Cities!

No comments: