Friday, October 14, 2011

Sweet Dreams and Other Precious Moments

Last night I kissed goodbye my 8 year old. Tucked in the sheets around him. Turned out the lights and finished my evening. This morning, I kissed hello my 9 year old. We talked about the wonderful memories we have of each age ... I realize how we die to each day, emerging anew with advancing experience.

So it is we celebrate with cupcakes! For this and any special occasion, I recommend Frost Me Sweet in Richland, Washington. Not only are the cakes delicious and delightful, but the company is environmentally conscientious. They are a green business with a sweet story!

On another occasion, you might enjoy the Bistro menu at Frost Me Sweet. It includes a variety of small plates and local wines! This is a perfect spot to visit after a stroll along the Parkway. Or before a show. The Richland Players are at it again. My Three Angels will entertain us in November.

Linger, laugh, live it up in Tri Cities.

No comments: