Friday, June 20, 2008

A River Runs Through Us ...

Summer Solstice. The weather invites me out to play while the rivers rush by carrying greetings to the sea. As I stroll through Howard Amon park, I stop to count my blessings, whispering each one to the waters of the Columbia, knowing they will travel to the Pacific, and perhaps beyond ...

Thank you. Thank you for the bounty of farm fresh produce and the Farmers Markets offering a cornucopia of delights. Today, I visited The Parkway in Richland where locally grown goodies are available every Friday from 9-1.

Thank you for a season of outdoor delight. Thank you for the friends I have grown to cherish, and for those I have yet to know. Thank you for the salmon steaks, the grapeseed oils, and the wonderful wines to sip and savor.

With gratitude, I intend healing for and through the life sustaing waters of earth, of air, and of all. Finally, I thank Dr Emoto for showing us the expressions of water, giving me greater reverence for every single dew drop. Splash peace around town ... and over the rivers ... through the woods ... etc. Catch the current running through Tri Cities!

No comments: